OPTION 1 Budget Price
We will need to know:
1. Length and height of partition
2. Fire rating required
3. Acoustic rating required
4. Thermal rating required
5. Can partition line be accessed by scissor lift both sides?
OPTION 2 Fixed Price Quotation
This will be sent via email
· We will require drawings and photos with length and height of partition.
1. Fire rating required
2. Acoustic rating required
3. Thermal rating required
4. Can partition line be accessed by scissor lift both sides?
5. What is the head of the partition being fixed to?
6. Are there any wind loading requirements?
7. Type of finish prefered:
3. Smooth Painted
Site Survey followed up with Fixed Price Quotation
We can arrange to carry out a site survey where we will attain all necessary information to provide a fixed price quotation.
At Jumbo Stud Partition Systems we continually strive to improve our fire rated acoustic partition systems, resourcing materials from recycled products and recycling all residual waste whenever possible, in turn, helping the environment, and to pass on any cost savings to our clients. We are always striving to develop our systems on a continual basis.
JPS30FS Jumbo Stud Partition Systems
JPS60FS Jumbo Stud Partition Systems
JPS120FS Jumbo Stud Partition Systems
Jumbo Stud Partition Systems has been working closely with a good number of architects over a number of years to help specify and ultimately install Jumbo Stud Partition Systems. All of our partitioning systems come with fire certification and for Peace of Mind, a system warranty.